Design a logo for a house rental advice site
developed for Naked Tenant
The brand, logo and name have given us a unique identity and the business cards designed are subtle yet professional. With a friendly but professional service we are very happy. Cheers brand glue.
James Bryan, Director
- Naked Tenant is a brand new information website aimed at providing advice to people who need to rent properties. The team at Naked Tenant wanted to create a fresh and impactful brand, with the authority necessary to be trusted as an information site.
Targeted at students, the website will advise on the renting process, provide profiles by University and give the facility for users to review their experiences with letting agents. It also has the facility to carry advertising.
- First we developed a logo and identity, that was then used to create business cards, stationery and promotional flyers.
We then worked with the Naked Tenant team to set a site structure and functionality brief and assisted in editing content, with functionality as follows:
- Animated jquery banner, that’s visible on iPad and iPhone devices
- Drop down sub-menus
- User registration
- User ratings system for Letting Agents
- Letting Agent listings pages
- Search facility
- Display advertising module
- Client - Naked Tenant
- Skills/Tools Used - Logo design, stationery design, web design