Design a contemporary web shopping site
developed for Brush Baby
We have had lots of compliments from our customers on the website that Brand Glue designed for us. They have been approachable, businesslike and helpful throughout the process, as well as coming up with suggestions on how to improve our content, search engine hits etc. over and above what we had commissioned them to do for us.
- Brush-Baby offer a range of dental care products for babies and toddlers, and are growing fast from their offices in Hampshire. Their products are stocked in many major UK supermarkets, online stores and independents.
With a growing business, the management team at Brush-Baby had decided their existing website was in need of an overhaul to increase sales and brand awareness. Specific objectives for the new web design brief were:
- Deliver a cleaner and more contemporary design
- Deliver a more efficient shopping experience, for separate consumer and trade audiences
- Be more welcoming and interactive, to deliver a platform where parents can get advice and engage with the Brush-Baby brand
- Utilise social media more effectively, deliver a search engine friendly site
- We set about understanding the business and what we could learn from the existing website, looking at popular content as well as new features and pages that would create the engagement the Brush-Baby team wanted.
With a clear understanding and ideas for new pages we set about creating a site map, outlining what pages would go where and how users would navigate through the site.
With this agreed we entered the design phase, developing a design brief and delivering home page concepts that delivered a contemporary design, with space for content to engage users.
The build phase delivered a site with:
- Full e-commerce capability for separate consumer and trade audiences
- Product review facility
- Scrolling homepage imagery and messaging to showcase products
- Social media plug-ins for Twitter and Facebook feeds
- Key call to action areas for newsletter sign-up, latest special offers, competitions and ‘Ask our Dentist’ feature
- Client - Brush Baby
- Skills/Tools Used - Web design