Create a logo, ID and brand guidelines
developed for Falcon Aircraft Recycling
- Falcon Aircraft Recycling is based in Dubai, UAE. Setting up in the region as the only local aircraft recycling operation, it competes with very established recycling outfits located further afield.
To compete Falcon wanted to set up with a brand, identity and marketing materials that would create the right first impression. A corporate, professional and modern look and feel was needed. Then they needed brand guidelines to ensure further design work hit the spot.
- Using a chat with the Falcon team and our Brand Glue questionnaire we got the insight, brand direction, tone and personality needed to construct a design brief.
We presented concepts for the logo, with a final choice and font being tweaked until everyone was happy. The logo was made to work in different stacked and horizontal formats, with and without a container. We then set to work on extending the new brand identity into stationery.
The next task was to create a set of brand guidelines and a design theme that could be used to guide production of other materials. Using the questionnaire output we set out brand basics like the tone and personality, core beliefs and positioning. With these in place we then set the major sections for the brand guidelines:
- Image styles, recommending imagery to use and styles to shoot in future
- Colour palette
- Logo use and rules
- Writing and layout conventions
- Client - Falcon Aircraft Recycling
- Skills/Tools Used - Logo design, stationery design, brand guidelines